You are viewing documentation for Kubernetes version: v1.18
Kubernetes v1.18 documentation is no longer actively maintained. The version you are currently viewing is a static snapshot. For up-to-date documentation, see the latest version.
Five Days of Kubernetes 1.6
With the help of our growing community of 1,110 plus contributors, we pushed around 5,000 commits to deliver Kubernetes 1.6, bringing focus on multi-user, multi-workloads at scale. While many improvements have been contributed, we selected few features to highlight in a series of in-depths posts listed below.
Follow along and read what’s new:
- Follow us on Twitter @Kubernetesio for latest updates
- Post questions (or answer questions) on Stack Overflow
- Join the community portal for advocates on K8sPort
- Get involved with the Kubernetes project on GitHub
- Connect with the community on Slack
- Download Kubernetes